Posted by Jun 20, 2013
| Comments Off
For those in the northern hemisphere, summer is here! What better way to celebrate summer vacations than to give (or receive) a sizzling hot spanking? After the rousing success of Love Spanks and Spank or Treat, Anastasia Vitsky and her team of spanking fiction authors have returned to bring you a collective Spankee Doodle Dandy story extravaganza. It’s love and kisses for adults, and we do mean adults!
Even better, participation could earn you a GRAND PRIZE!
Many authors will also be offering a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right?
Here are the rules:
- Visit each blog between the Thursday, June 20th and Sunday, June 23rd to read the posted stories and excerpts.
- Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. You will also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if he or she has one.
- If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -5) on June 23rd!!
- If you successfully completed the Love Spanks or Spank or Treat challenge and visited all of the blogs for either challenge, you may add “VIP” phpaide.com to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Spankee Doodle Dandy challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- Visit any of the participating blogs on Thursday, June 27th to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you?
Like these events? Want to support your friendly spanking fiction authors? Become a Spankee Doodle Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes! To find out the details, send an email to ana_stasia2007 at yahoo dot com, with the subject line “Spankee Doodle Ambassador”.
And introducing our first-ever guest participant:
Spankee Doodle Ambassadors!
La Crimson Femme
Mary Sue Wehr